Want to travel carry-on? I’ve got what you need.
The TSA-friendly travel bag is a quart-sized Ziploc freezer bag (sturdier than the regular kind) that contains:
- A 1.7-ounce bottle of Pantene shampoo
- A 0.5-ounce Secret deodorant
- A 0.75-ounce tube of Colgate
- A Colgate toothbrush
- A teeny li’l container of G-U-M dental floss
- A 3-ounce tube of Veripur hand sanitizer/moisturizer
- A sample of Yes to Blueberries eye-firming treatment (in case you stay too long at the fair and look a little peaked the next morning)
Ever price these things? It’s ridiculous how much a miniature deodorant or toothpaste costs. But who wants to check a suitcase?
To enter, do one or more of the following:
- Leave a comment below
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS
- Sign up to follow Surviving and Thriving on Twitter or Facebook
If you do any (or all!) of these things, please leave separate, additional comments to get credit for each entry.
The deadline is 9 p.m. PDT on Monday, May 30.