Once again, BlogHer 2011 swag comes through — this time with logo items from the online coupon site Retail Me Not. Some other odds and ends, too.
The winner will receive:
- A navy-blue Retail Me Not T-shirt, size medium or large
- A reusable RMN shopping bag
- A ruby-red, stainless steel RMN water bottle
Your deal-hunting friends will be jealous. I guarantee it.
Those of you who already use Retail Me Not? I hope you’ll consider starting your RMN searches from the affiliate widget here on my site. If you end up buying something, I’ll get a teeny kickback. Solvent bloggers are happy bloggers. Remember: Only amateurs pay retail.
But wait! There’s more! Because there’s room left in the box, I’m also throwing in:
- A foldable red laptop case with the “LG” logo
- A couple of Scotch Brite “Greener Clean” natural fiber sponges
- A little white zippered bag with the HTC logo that contains a nice little journal and pen, a tin of mints and a package of tissues
I guess the little bag is just the thing for would-be writers: Scribble brilliant thoughts in the book, suck on mints when your blood sugar drops, and wipe tears of appreciation from your eyes after you’ve re-read your inspirational words.
- Leave a comment below
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS
- Sign up to follow Surviving and Thriving on Twitter or Facebook
If you do any (or all!) of these things, please leave separate, additional comments to get credit for each entry.
The deadline is 9 p.m. PST Monday, Jan. 2.