It’s been an odd winter, uber-balmy in some areas and freaky cold in others (hello, Fairbanks!). But colds and other bugs are not choosy about where they set up shop.
With this week’s giveaway, you’ll be ready.
The winner will receive:
- Robitussin Peak Cold (cough and chest congestion formula)
- Advil Congestion Relief a non-drowsy product (in case you can’t take to your bed) that includes ibuprofen
- Two kinds of Ricola: sugar-free lemon mint throat drops and “dual action” lozenges that treat both coughs and sore throats
- Celestial Seasonings fruit-herbal teabags (raspberry, blueberry, peach, wild berry, black cherry/berry), because hot tea is just so soothing
- A copy of “The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency” — if you can take to your bed, this is a delightful read to take with you
I hope none of you actually needs this package. However, a little preparation comes in handy if someone in your home does come down with the crud. If you’ve ever had to drag your sickly self to the nearest store in search of expectorants and analgesics, you know what I mean.
Warning: The “No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency” series is widely known to be habit-forming.
- Leave a comment below
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS
- Sign up to follow Surviving and Thriving on Twitter or Facebook
If you do any (or all!) of these things, please leave separate, additional comments to get credit for each entry.
The deadline is 9 p.m. PST Monday, Feb. 6. If I do not hear back from the winner by Wednesday night, I will choose another name.