Much of the country has been baking in higher-than-normal summer temps. Stinking hot, in meteorological terms.
Days like those call for tepid showers or long, cool soaks. This week’s giveaway will help you along. They will also help you not to stink.
Your bath and after-bath experience will be all the sweeter with this small collection of personal-care items:
- Victoria’s Secret “Aqua Kiss” body scrub and matching body cream (each about 7 ounces)
- Five 1-ounce Philosophy shower gels and creams: “Inner Grace,” “Pure Grace” and “Amazing Grace”
- Three 1-ounce tubes of Guinot body firming cream, which is intended for (among other things) “slack and dehydrated skin” — at this time of year, plenty of us are there
Cool baths, lots of water, and ice-cold fruits will reduce the heat stress. Of course, so would a 20-degree drop in the mercury. But we don’t always get to choose.
- Leave a comment below
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS
- Sign up to follow Surviving and Thriving on Twitter or Facebook
If you do any (or all!) of these things, please leave separate, additional comments to get credit for each entry.
The deadline is 9 p.m. PDT on Monday, July 23. If the winner does not respond to my e-mail by midday Wednesday, I’ll have the random number generator draw another winner. In other words: If you enter the contest, check your e-mail.