Giveaway: Yet another TSA-friendly travel kit.Posted by Donna Freedman on Nov 2, 2012 | 109 comments
Show of hands: Who else hates paying $1.44 an ounce for toothpaste?
That’s what I thought. No wonder I get a ton of comments every time I put a TSA-friendly toiletries kit up for grabs.
This time around it’ll be delivered in time for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas travel.f
Here’s what you’ll get if you win:
1. Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste (0.8-oz. tube)
2. G-U-M mint-flavored waxed dental floss
3. Philosophy “Grace” shampoo/bath/shower gel (1 oz.)
4. Philosophy “Grace” foaming bath and shower cream (1 oz.)
5. Bath & Body Works coconut lime verbena body lotion (1 oz.)
6. Hand sanitizer, courtesy of Chase Bank via this year’s Financial Blogger Conference (because both airports and relatives have cooties)
7. Lip balm, courtesy of my Seattle dentist, Dr. Jade Kim
8. A teeny-tiny little flashlight, in case you wake up disoriented in a hotel or the power goes out at your folks’ place (note: you have to take out the batteries and install them correctly)
All packaged, of course, in one of those quart-sized Ziploc bags that the TSA requires.
- Leave a comment below
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS
- Sign up to follow Surviving and Thriving on Twitter or Facebook
If you do any (or all!) of these things, please leave separate, additional comments to get credit for each entry.
The deadline to enter is 5 p.m. Alaska Standard Time on Tuesday, Nov. 6. If I don’t hear back from the winner by 9 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 7, I’ll pull another name.